Welcome to the information hub for taking certification tests at Liberty University. We offer tests through great vendors such as Pearson VUE, Certiport, Kryterion & Red Hat! Popular certifications include but are not limited to Microsoft, ACSM, VCLA, GED, Cisco, CompTIA, CSCS, and Oracle. You can use one of our free practice exams to prep for select certifications.
Testing Services is located in Demoss Hall 1036
Our authorized status with Pearson, Certiport, Kryterion, and Red Hat means that you’ll be able to take most available exams here on campus. If you have questions about scheduling a certification test at Liberty University, or if you need help purchasing an exam voucher, please call us at
- American College
- Cisco Systems
- GED Testing
- HPE Certification & Learning
- National Strength & Conditioning
*If our testing center is not listed as a location option during the scheduling process, our location is unable to deliver that exam.
What exam sponsors are offered through Certiport:
- Coding in Minecraft
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
Note: Not all exams listed by the sponsor may be offered at Liberty University. Visit www.certiport.com for more information.
To schedule a Certiport exam, please call (434) 592-7820 or email email@example.com.
Exam vouchers are available for purchase on www.certiport.com or directly through our Testing Services.
Note: Exam voucher must be purchased 48 hours prior to exam appointment.
What exams are offered
Exams that are offered at our location can be found at https://www.kryteriononline.com. If our testing center is not listed as a location option during the scheduling process, our location is unable to deliver that exam.
Visit https://www.kryteriononline.com and log in with your account at www.Webassessor.com to schedule an exam or check seat availability at our site. For additional test taker support please contact the Kryterion Testing Network Support Team at 1-800-403-6199 or 1-602-281-3591. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the day of your test
Testing Services is located in Demoss Hall 1036 (inside the glass doors at CASAS). If you wish to receive a parking pass to place in your vehicle during your visit, please let the staff know when you arrive at check-in. Handicap-accessible parking, entrances, and restrooms are available to visitors of Demoss Hall.
What to bring
Always confirm with the testing administrator what is needed for your specific test. Generally, many tests require:
- Two forms of picture identification.
- Your primary ID must be government-issued with a picture and a signature (driver’s license or passport is acceptable).
- Your secondary ID must have a signature, such as a credit or debit card.
- A copy of your testing information and any other items the specific test requires
- Payment: Credit/Debit Cards are our preferred payment option; however, we also accept cash and check.
Vending machines are available nearby for any snacks or beverages you may like before or after an exam.
What not to bring – Prohibited items
- Outerwear (down jackets, rain jackets, coats, etc.)
- Hats, hairbands, etc.
- Jewelry (wider than ¼ in)
- Mobile phones or pagers
- Purses, wallets, and watches
- Tablets, smartphones, or any other mobile device (but not limited to) Google Glass, camera glasses, etc.
- Briefcases, backpacks, or bags
- Notes, notebooks, study guides (unless specifically permitted by the exam sponsor)
- Calculators (unless specifically allowed by the exam sponsor)
- Dictionaries, including translation dictionaries (unless specifically permitted by exam sponsor)
- Water bottles, contact lens solution, and lip balm (such as ChapStick) – (unless specifically permitted by the exam sponsor)
- Food, drinks, or tobacco products
- Weapons of any kind (guns, knives, etc. including realistic ‘toy’ weapons)
- Use your favorite GPS App to get to 1971 University Blvd, Lynchburg VA 24515
- Once on campus, go to DeMoss Hall. (You can locate DeMoss Hall on our campus map, www.liberty.edu/map/)
- Enter through the ground floor entrance of DeMoss Hall.
- Turn left and walk until you see the College of Applied Studies and Academic Success entrance (glass wall with glass door).
- Enter through the glass door and walk to the end of the hallway.
- Turn left and you will see the entrance to Testing Services (Room #1036)
A visitor parking pass is required during the school year (August-May). Pearson VUE testing directions/parking information will be sent to you via the email listed online to contact you. For assistance otherwise, please email email@example.com.
- You are able to park in the Speakman parking lot, DeMoss parking lot, and Academic Commons parking garage. (You can locate these parking lots on our campus map, www.liberty.edu/map/).
- Please do not park in any spot that is marked with a reserved sign.