Assistant Professor of Psychology, Assistant Professor of Statistics
- PhD in Educational Psychology (Quantitative Methods), University of Wisconsin−Madison
- MS (Educational Psychology), University of Wisconsin-Madison
- MS (Travel Industry Management), University of Hawaii Manoa
- ME (Software Engineering), Chung-Ang University, Seoul, Korea
- Advanced Seminar in Educational Measurement and Statistics
- Introduction to Research
- Multiple Regression analysis using R
- Statistics in Psychology
- Statistics for the Social Sciences
- American Educational Researchers Association (AERA)
- Korean-American Educational Researchers Association (KAERA): General Administrator
- National Council on Measurement in Education
- Psychometric Society
Dr. Lee’s major is Educational Psychology specializing in Quantitative Methods, and her minor is Statistics. As a psychometrician, she worked at the National Council of State Boards of Nursing for two years. Her major research interest is predictive modeling using Bayesian model averaging and machine learning approaches, such as decision tree models. Also, her research focuses on psychometric approaches for test development, item security, and computerized adaptive testing. Moreover, Dr. Lee is interested in psychometric and statistical consulting, as well as applying statistical models to studies not only in the behavioral sciences but also in other fields where statistical analysis is necessary.
- Enright, R. D., Johnson, J., Na, F., Erzar, T., Hirshberg, M., Huang, T., Klatt, J., Lee, C., Boateng, B., Boggs, P., Hsiao, T., Olson, C., Shu, M. L., Song, J., Wu, P., & Zhang, B. (2020). Measuring Intergroup Forgiveness: The Enright Group Forgiveness Inventory. Peace and Conflict Studies: 27 (1).
- Islam, S., Lee, C, Kim, J., Enright, R., & Kotoucek, P. (2019). Marital Status and Survival in Patients with Multiple Myeloma: The Role of Marriage in the Management of Multiple Myeloma. Clinical Lymphoma Myeloma and Leukemia, 19 (10). doi.org/10.1016/j.clml.2019.09.429.
- Kaplan, D. & Lee, C. (2018). Optimizing Prediction Using Bayesian Model Averaging: Examples Using Large-Scale Educational Assessments. Evaluation Review, 42(4), 423-457. doi: 10.1177/0193841X18761421.
- Kaplan, D. & Lee, C. (2015). Bayesian Model Averaging Over Directed Acyclic Graphs with Implications for the Predictive Performance of Structural Equation Models. Structural Equation Modeling: A Multidisciplinary Journal, 23(3), 343-353. doi: 10.1080/10705511.2015. 1092088.
- Lee, S., Lee, C., Lee, H. J., & Yeo, S. C. (2012). Invariance of Conceptual Structure and Psychometric Properties in Canadian Problem Gambling Index. Korean Journal of Psychology: General, 31(1), 1-26.
- Lee, S., Keum, E. & Lee, C. (2010). A Problem in Multi-Group Analysis: Is the Test of Scalar Invariance Needed or Not? Korean Journal of Educational Evaluation, 23(2), 391-416.
- Predictive Modeling
- Item Security
- Computerized Adaptive Testing