Chair, Department of Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Osteopathic Principles and Practices; Associate Professor of OMM
- DO, Midwestern University – Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Plus One, Midwestern University – Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Family Medicine, St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (101, 102, 201, 202) — OMM
- American Academy of Osteopathy (AAO)
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
Dr. Gregory Heller is a native of Phoenix, Ariz., and lived there for 43 years prior to serving at Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine as the Chair of Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Osteopathic Principles and Practices. He is board certified in both Family Medicine and Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, completing both his residencies in Ariz. While in the state, he worked for eight and a half years in multiple capacities such as Family Medicine, OMM, and as a program director for ONMM3 residency, as well as a MS2 OMM course director, an OMM table trainer course director.
He enjoys spending time with his family, friends, and pets in his spare time.
- OMM Efficacy for Acute and Chronic Medical Conditions
- The Mind/Body Connection