- DO, Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine
- BS, Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA
- AAS, Central Virginia Community College
- AA, New Saint Andrews College
- Patient-Centered Medicine – PCM
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- Lynchburg Academy of Family Medicine (LAFM)
Serving as an Assistant Professor of Family Medicine, Dr. Latham assists in the Patient-Centered Medicine course at LUCOM. He also serves as a third- and fourth-year family medicine clinical rotation preceptor.
He began his higher education experience in the Liberal Arts, moved on to radiology with an Associate of Applied Science degree and worked in Lynchburg as an x-ray tech for four years. It was then that Dr. Latham began his pursuit of a medical degree. He completed his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology at Liberty University and then went on to earn a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine (VCOM) in Blacksburg, Va. He completed his residency training at Lynchburg Family Medicine Residency in 2018.
- Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine