Chair, Dept. of Molecular and Cellular Sciences; Associate Professor of Pathology
- MD, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- PhD, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- BS in Biology, Houghton College
Dr. Leonard completed a pathology residency at the Penn State Hershey Medical Center and is board certified in Anatomic Pathology. He also completed a post-doctoral research fellowship in cancer biology and post-residency training in public health sciences and molecular diagnostics.
Prior to joining the College of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Leonard taught at West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine. He has held additional teaching posts at Houghton College (Biology professor) and Penn State College of Medicine (Pathology department). Dr. Leonard’s research and scholarship interests are in medical education and clinical decision-making, and population health.
- Biomedical Foundations of Osteopathic Medicine (BFOM)
- Cardiovascular Respiratory Hematologic System (CVRH)
- Integument and Musculoskeletal Systems (IMSK)