When autocomplete options are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select.
Apply Give

Vendor Badge

We provide badges to contracted employees who need access to secure areas on Liberty’s campus.

A new process for onboarding badge access for non-employees has implemented with Workday.

Contractors will need to be added in the Workday Contingent Worker process and then request badge access as normal.

Access Requests

Access Control is responsible for all access requests. Submit a request here.

Troubleshooting Your Card

If you are having trouble with your card, please visit ID & Campus Services for assistance.

Visit the Access Control website for more information about door access.

Chat Live Chat Live Request Info Request Info Apply Now Apply Now Visit Liberty Visit Liberty