Testing Services – Policies
Information for Students
Liberty students are expected to maintain a moral and ethical conviction towards bettering themselves and others. Academic dishonesty, as noted in the Student Handbook, is not permitted. The Bible says in Luke 16:10, “One who is faithful in very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in very little is also dishonest in much” (ESV).
We ask you to refrain from any of the following academically-dishonest actions:
- Copying answers from another student’s exam
- Allowing someone else to copy information from your exam
- Using prohibited testing aids (e.g. cheat sheets, writing on body, etc.)
- Taking an exam for another person
- Telling another student material on an exam after you take it
- Removing or attempting to remove a test or Scantron
- Bringing a cell phone into Testing Services and using it during an exam
Students who are caught doing any of the above activities will not be able to complete their tests. Their teachers will be contacted so that they may administer appropriate disciplinary action.
Please be aware of the following other policies mandated by Testing Services:
- No hats may be worn in the testing room
- No food may be taken inside of the testing room
- Students should do their best to stay in the testing room while taking their exams.