Tips for an Online Student
Online Community, do you have tips for online students? What have you found that helps you get your work completed in a timely manner? Do you feel you could give some helpful advice and direction? Consider:
- Study tools
- Getting financially prepared
- Best times to study
- Getting connected with your campus
- Time management
- When do you prepare for a test?
Many in our online community have learned to get organized, figured out how to share in the online discussion boards, communicate with the professors and so much more. Let's share our learned experiences and help those who are new to the online learning format. You just might be an encouragement to someone today. Please comment below.
- College Success Tips from the Bruckner Learning Center
- 8/24/2012 blog from Inside LU Online titled, "The List: Top 5 Places to Study"
- 5/5/2011 article from Betsy Abraham titled, "Five Tips for Stress-free Finals".
Betsy's tips include:
- Eat better
- Study more efficiently
- Get out
- Don't forget to prioritize
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing."
Posted at 11:27 AM | Comments (0)