LUO Enrollment Policy
Compensation for LUO courses is based on day 15 enrollment levels for each sub-term and may be adjusted accordingly if the course is under-enrolled or over-enrolled on that date.
- If day 15 enrollment is less than 10 students, contract/load hours and associated compensation will be pro-rated accordingly. Please review the LUO Under-Enrollment Matrix for each degree level.
- Over-enrollment compensation for LUO undergraduate courses (100-499) is calculated per student over 25 students enrolled in the course as of day 15 of the sub-term.
- Over-enrollment compensation for LUO graduate and doctorate courses (500 – 980) is calculated per student over 20 students enrolled in the course as of day 15 of the sub-term.
- Over-enrollment compensation is not provided for Institute, BUSI 390, BMAL 590, or GRST courses.
- CLB’s receive over-enrollment compensation regardless of whether or not their contract hours have been met.
Rolled Course Stipend
Any course rolled Wed-Sun of week 0 and does not make as of the first day of class may be eligible for a stipend for course set-up. This stipend may be approved for courses that meet both the following criteria:
- Had all students rolled to other sections Wed-Sun of week 0 resulting in 0 students as of the first day of class – courses rolled prior to Wednesday of week 0 are not compensated as no students had access to the section.
- Faculty completed both tasks, which included posting the initial announcement and updating their faculty information, including making it available to students for that course.