LU Convocation Announcements
Thank you for your interest in submitting an announcement to potentially air either before or during Liberty University’s Convocation.
Submission of an advertisement does not guarantee that it will air. The number of advertisements at each convocation is limited and will be chosen by the Convocation committee a week in advance. We accept images and videos announcement opportunities. Videos are preferred. We are looking for high-quality videos that will also be interesting and entertaining for our students. So give it your best shot!
- Submissions must be submitted at least two weeks in advance
- “New at LU” is pre-recorded in advance of Convocation each week, therefore any requests made past the submission deadline cannot be included in that week’s Convocation announcements.
- Images need to be .jpeg files and videos need to be High-Resolution MP4 files.
- Advertisements must be submitted in 1920×1080 resolution.
- Video submissions should be no longer than 45 seconds, but we’ve found the shorter the message, the more memorable it is.
- Advertisements should be interesting and entertaining for our students.
Click the link below to be taken to the submission form. Please fill it out in its entirety.
All questions about Convocation announcements can be directed to William Faber: email@example.com