The Event Support and Material Movement department provides movement services to and from University locations including the 12th Street Warehouse.
In order to request our services, please reference the information below.
Are you moving materials to the 12th street warehouse?
- Contact 12th street directly to confirm that they are able to take/store your items, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your request has been approved by 12th street:
- Submit a facilities management work order. A work order request can be filled out through the Facilities Management Website. Please select the problem type of Moving in section 3.
- Fill out a Movement Manifest Form and email it to email@example.com. No items will be taken to our 12th Street location without a Movement Manifest Form properly filled out.
- Clearly label all materials being taken to 12th Street
Do you have materials at the 12th street warehouse that you would like delivered to an office or to a Liberty facility?
Contact central receiving (12th street) directly to confirm when/what you would like moved – 12th street will submit a work order request on your behalf, and ESMM will then deliver the items accordingly.
Do you want materials and/or furniture moved from one location to another?
Simply submit a facilities management work order. A work order request can be filled out through the Facilities Management Website. Please select the problem type of Moving in section 3.
*No movement manifest form needed.
Departmental moves must be approved by a dean or director of the office, as well as by Liberty’s move coordinator, Jane Himes.
Do you need packing materials?
To request boxing, bubble wrap, or tape please place a requisition through BuyLU and our team will deliver the materials to you.
We appreciate all feedback and would love for you to tell us how we are doing by filling out this short survey.
Any questions about Event Support & Material Movement, please call 434-592-7594 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Material Movement Staff
- Keith Coalson
- Jerry Brooks
- Joshua Tripp
- Stacy Mount
Hours of Operation
- 6:30am – 3:30pm