Mission Statement: The Event Management Division offers a centralized point for event logistics, facility usage, event support, and master calendar services to the Liberty University community and external guests. By providing spaces and event expertise, we work with event planners and resource teams in order to organize successful and safe events in Liberty University facilities.
While Liberty University is a private university and the campus is private property, we welcome both Liberty-affiliated and non-Liberty groups to schedule events in the many diverse and beautiful locations on our campus. All events must be pre-approved and schedule in advance
Let Us Help You
- Find the perfect space.
- Plan your event.
- Make it a positive event experience.
- Our staff will work directly with you to meet your needs and coordinate with others for your event.
Need help with our new Request Form? Watch our tutorial here!
- Our Event Partners will provide valuable guidance to you as you pursue planning an event with us.
- Reserve a Library Room – Are you a student looking for a room? The Jerry Falwell Library provides spaces for students to work, study, and collaborate for academic purposes.
- Has a room in your department been changed, updated or removed? If so, please complete the form so we can keep our room reservation system up to date. Thank you!
- Are you looking for a job as a Work Study? Apply for our Event Officer position or our Event Support position here!
Students may reserve an event through an SGA Club.
University departments may host on-campus events ranging from information tables, meetings, career fairs, banquets, conferences, and more.
While Liberty University is a private university and the campus is private property, we welcome non-Liberty groups to schedule events in the many diverse and beautiful locations on our campus. All external events that take place at Liberty will be required to follow all the policies and procedures that Liberty has put in place.