Richard Alan Fuhr Jr. has been involved in teaching the Bible and Christian Theology since 1998. Though his Ph.D. is in Old Testament Studies, his teaching schedule includes courses in hermeneutics and inductive Bible study. In addition to teaching courses on-campus, he serves as the director of the PhD in Bible Exposition degree program.
Publications include co-authoring ‘The Message of the Twelve: Hearing the Voice of the Minor Prophets and Inductive Bible Study: Observation, Interpretation, and Application through the Lenses of History, Literature, and Theology.’ He and his wife Jessil have two boys, and he enjoys spending time outdoors with his family, pursuing recreational hobbies such as skiing and scuba diving.
- Ph.D., Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Th.M., Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.Div., Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.A., Multnomah Biblical Seminary
- B.A., Appalachian Bible College
- Fuhr, R.A. and Yates, G., (2016), The Message of the Twelve: Hearing the Voice of the Minor Prophets, B & H Academic, ISBN: 9781433683763, https://www.bhpublishinggroup.com/products/the-message-of-the-twelve-2/