We would like to highlight the following scholarship opportunities for students with disabilities, or those whose fields of study will impact the lives of individuals with disabilities. Please click on the links for more information.
- The American Association on Health and Disability (AAHD) offers scholarships to students with disabilities.
- Epicwheelz offers scholarships to students who have mobility, mental health, or medical disabilities.
- The Virginia Chapter of Association on Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD) offers scholarships to students with disabilities who attend a college or university in Virginia.
- The Google Lime Scholarship is offered to students with disabilities who are pursuing a degree in computer science or computer engineering.
- Wells Fargo offers scholarships to students with disabilities.
- Bressman Law offers scholarships to a student who has suffered a traumatic brain injury.
- Swope, Rodante P.A. Scholarship for Philanthropic Efforts offers an award to a student who strives to positively impact the lives of people with disability through his or her field of study.
- Bryon Riesch Paralysis Foundation offers scholarships to students with neurological disabilities.
- 180 Medical offers scholarships for students who are under a physician’s care for one of the following conditions: Spinal Cord Injury, Spina Bifida, Transverse myelitis, Neurogenic bladder, or Ostomy.
- Anne Lowe Scholarships are presented to Learning Ally member students who are blind or visually impaired in recognition of their academic achievement, outstanding leadership, and service to others.
- Flora Marie Jenkins Memorial Disability Scholarship is awarded to an aspiring individual with a disability who wishes to further his or her education.
- Test Prep Insight offers an annual scholarship to a student with a medically recognized physical or mental disability.