We understand the importance of financial assistance for all students and would like to elevate the following scholarship opportunities that are made available to students with disabilities. Click on the links for more information.
- The American Association on Health and Disability (AAHD) offers nationwide scholarships to students with disabilities.
- The Virginia Chapter of Association on Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD) offers scholarships to students with disabilities that are residents of Virginia.
- The Google Lime Scholarship is offered to students with disabilities that are pursuing a degree in Computer Science or Computer engineering.
- Wells Fargo offers a nationwide scholarship to students with disabilities.
- Bottar Law, PLLC offers a nationwide scholarship to high school graduates with physical or learning disabilities.
- The Disability Career Center offers multiple scholarships, one to students with disabilities as well as one to students majoring in special education.
- The Law Office of David D. White, PLLC offers a scholarship to a student who has suffered a traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- Bressman Law offers a scholarship to a student who has suffered a traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- Swope, Rodante P.A. offer a nationwide scholarship to a student who strives to positively impact the lives of people with disability through their field of study.
- Bryon Riesch Paralysis Foundation offers a yearly scholarship to students with neurological disabilities.
- Project Achieve provides specialized services to assist women veterans with traumatic brain injury (TBI) and/or spinal cord injury (SCI) who are pursuing post-secondary education or training.
- 1800wheelchair offers a scholarship to all students (There are no requirements in terms of physical disability or ability).
- 180 Medical offers a nationwide scholarship for students who are under a physician’s care for one of the following conditions: Spinal Cord Injury, Spina Bifida, Transverse myelitis, Neurogenic bladder, or Ostomy.
- Christian Record Services for the Blind offers the Anne Lowe scholarship to blind college students.
- Anne Lowe Scholarship: This award is presented to Learning Ally member students who are blind or visually impaired in recognition of their academic achievement, outstanding leadership, and service to others.