The Office of Opportunity and(N) Enrichment (ONE) Fellowship is designed to prepare Liberty University undergraduate students to excel with a holistic approach to student development that consists of rigorous guidance through character development, academic support, service learning, and family involvement. The ONE Fellowship will foster student success through experiential learning opportunities.
What is the ONE Fellowship?
What is ONE Fellowship with Honors?
Benefits of Being in the ONE Fellowship
Scholarships will be dispersed based on the classification in two equal parts in the fall and spring semesters. The amount is determined by cohort and “ONE Fellowship with Honor” achievement.
- ONE Fellowship Scholarship Range: $1,000-$2,500 per year.
- ONE Fellowship with Honors: additional $1,000 per year.
Students will be assigned peer mentors and must agree to meet for one hour when scheduled with their assigned Peer Mentor.
- Early registration is offered to Fellowship students each semester
- LU ONE Spirit T-shirt
- Graduating Fellowship students will have a graduation reception where they will receive a certificate of completion and LU ONE medallion
- Priority for LU ONE trips
- Priority for LU ONE work-study job opportunities
Applications are now open for Fall 2024 until April 30, 2024.
Still, have questions? Send us an e-mail at: ONEFellowship@liberty.edu
Are you a ONE Fellowship Parent?
As a parent, you may often wonder what is going on in your student’s life while they are away from home. You may ask questions like, is my student safe? Are they turning in their homework? Are they eating right? The questions go on and on. The ONE Fellowship works hard to keep family involvement as a priority. We want you to know how you can assist your student with their success journey.