Assistant Dean of Clinical Education, Associate Professor of Family Medicine
- DO, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- BS, Bethany College
- OMS-II, Capstone
- OMS-III, Entrustable Professional Activities
- American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine (AACOM)
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- Virginia Academy of Family Physicians (VAFP)
- Virginia Osteopathic Medical Association (VOMA)
Dr. Amber Fedin completed a Family Medicine internship and residency program at Heritage Valley Beaver in Beaver Falls, PA. She served as chief resident during her final year of training. She spent a short time in private practice in a suburb of Pittsburgh, PA while preparing herself to pursue her passion for teaching and serve in a faculty role. With an interest in academics, Dr. Fedin completed a faculty development fellowship program through Michigan State University in 2010.
Dr. Fedin has experience in several leadership roles in medical education. Dr. Fedin has served as an Associate Program Director and subsequently as Osteopathic Program Director at the Heritage Valley Family Medicine Residency Program from 2010-2015. Dr. Fedin also directed medical education from 2015-2018 at Sovah Health in Danville, VA including serving as Family Medicine Residency Program Director, Designated Institutional Official and Director of Student Medical Education.
- Fedin A. “Adult Health Maintenance: Decoding the USPSTF.” VOMA Spring State Conference Presentation. Williamsburg, VA. April 2019.
- Faculty Development
- Medical Education