Assistant Dean of Admissions and Student Services, Assistant Professor of Family Medicine
- DO, University of North Texas Health Sciences Center
- MSc, Sul Ross State University
- BS, Old Dominion University
- Cardio/Pulmonology – CP
- Cardiovascular Respiratory Hematologic System – CVRH
- Patient-Centered Medicine – PCM
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians (ACOFP)
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- Virginia Osteopathic Medical Association (VOMA)
Dr. Hueber is a graduate of the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is board certified by the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians (ACOFP) to practice medicine.
Dr. Hueber has practiced in the fields of Family and Emergency Medicine for over 25 years. He has a strong passion for sports medicine and has been a team physician at the high school, college and professional levels.