In order to prevent emails from LUOA from going to the junk folder, it is important to “whitelist” LUOA.
In Hotmail, Windows Live, MSN, and Outlook:
1. Log into your email account and click on the settings icon. From that menu, choose “View all Outlook settings”
2. Click on “Junk email,” then under “Safe senders and domains,” click “Add.”
3. Type in liberty.edu in the text box, then hit the Enter key.
4. Scroll down and click “Save.”
5. Email communication from LUOA has now been whitelisted and will no longer go to the junk folder.
If you still need assistance, please call the IT HelpDesk at (434) 592-7800.