4 Easy Steps to
Step 1: Pre-Registration Checklist
Are you ready to re-enroll for the next academic year? We’ve made the re-enrollment process easy. Follow these simple steps, and your family will be ready for the next academic year.
Note: Dual Enrollment students follow the same re-enrollment steps as traditional high school students.
Before your student can re-enroll, the following conditions must be met:
- Any balance due on the account must be paid.
- If you have a balance, you can contact our Student Accounts team by calling (866) 418-8741.
- Once the balance has been paid, you can proceed with your registration.
- Final grades must be posted for all previous LUOA courses.
- We must have official transcripts on file from all previous school(s) for all full-time students.
- You can email your student’s transcripts to LUOAdocuments@liberty.edu.
- All previous courses listed on academic transcripts must have final grades.
We have start dates nearly every Monday of the year for our K-12 courses, so your student can begin at almost any time you choose!
The registration deadline for any given Monday is Thursday before courses begin.
Student Orientation Courses
It can be challenging to get back into the swing of school, but we’re here to help. Both new and returning students can complete one of our Student Orientation Courses in Canvas to refamiliarize themselves with how Canvas works and help them get ready for the new year of classes!
Parents and Guardians
Students achieve the greatest academic success when they have the support of involved parents, which is why we have an orientation course designed specifically for you! If you have students enrolled with LUOA, use the orientation course linked above to learn how to set your student up for success in online education.
Affiliate Administrators and Facilitators
For access to our orientation course for affiliate administrators and facilitators, please email LUOAAffiliates@liberty.edu or call (866) 418-8741.
Need your student’s LUOA transcripts? Fill out our Transcript Request Form.
- Requests can take 2-3 business days to be processed.
- Any balance due on the account must be paid before official transcripts can be released.
Not Yet Accepted?
If your student has not yet been accepted to Liberty University Online Academy, please see our Admissions page.
Step 2: Pick Your Classes
Once you have successfully re-enrolled for the upcoming school year, you can take a look at our Course Finder to plan your student’s course schedule. To continue as a full-time student, all core classes, including Bible, are required each year. Some age groups have additional requirements:
- Elementary School: No additional requirements
- Middle School: Optional electives can be taken in addition to core classes
- High School: Electives are part of graduation standards
Note: Students entering 11th or 12th grade with a 3.0 GPA may be eligible to enroll in Dual Enrollment Courses, which have different registration deadlines.
Did You Know?
You can see the next set of courses you need to register for using our online Diploma Audit tool.
Step 3: Register
After you have picked out your student’s courses, it’s time to register. When registration is open, utilize our Course Registration Tool to sign up for the courses you would like your student to take.
Step 4: Financial Check-In
The final step in the annual enrollment process is to complete Financial Check-In (FCI). You will receive email confirmation once FCI has been successfully completed. See our FCI page for steps and more information.
If you have questions about courses or about your student’s Diploma Completion Plan, please contact our Academic Advising Office.