Put Your School at the Forefront of a New Area in Education
LUOA can help any school expand its course offerings with core K-12 courses, middle school and high school electives, summer courses, and earning college credit.
Whether you want to start a new Christian school or expand your current one, LUOA can help you make that vision a reality.
Why Partner with LUOA?
- Immediately adopt a blended learning model
- Offer any of LUOA’s courses to your students
- Use LUOA’s teachers and curriculum
- Pay a discounted rate for all courses on a per-course basis
- Charge your students the rates you choose
- Your students get free access to Microsoft 365 when enrolling in LUOA
- Take advantage of free marketing opportunities
What Can LUOA Do for You?
When you partner with LUOA, you get the benefits of brick-and-mortar schools combined with an online education, allowing each student to have a personalized experience.
We Ask That You Provide the Following:
- A facility for students
- A point of contact who submits applications for students and registers them for classes
- Computers (review our technical specifications here)
- High-speed internet
- A facilitator who will supervise students, answer low-level math and English questions, and assist with technological issues
Courses & Curriculum
LUOA Courses & Curriculum
- K-12 core curriculum: English, History, Math, and Science
- Bible course in each grade to strengthen your student’s faith
- Electives such as Bible, business, college prep, foreign languages, and information technology
- Additional courses added each year
Become an Affiliate
A Simple 5-Step Process
Request a contract at LUOAAffiliates@liberty.edu.
Send us back the signed contract.
We process the contract, sign it, and return it to you.
We create your application portal.
You are ready to begin submitting applications to LUOA.
We’ll guide you through every step along the way, so reach out with any questions to LUOAAffiliates@liberty.edu or call (866) 418-8741. Additionally, we encourage you to review our LUOA Affiliate Handbook.