Admissions for Online Homeschool Programs
Enrollment in Liberty University Online Academy is easy with our online application!
Simply click Apply Now! and complete our easy application process. For more information concerning Liberty University Online Academy, feel free to contact us.
Registration for Accredited Online Homeschool Programs
Once you have applied, worked with your admissions counselor to register for courses you will need to complete your student enrollment by following the steps below. In these steps you will be claiming your student's Online Academy username. The password you will create in this process along with the username are then used to complete financial check-in. Once financial check-in has been completed you will be sent instructions for accessing the curriculum on your start date via email to all email addresses on your student’s file. This includes the new Liberty.edu email address that is created when you claim your student's username. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please complete Financial Check-in online by following these simple steps.
Enter appropriate information to claim your user account. Here you will need to provide your Student ID# which should have been emailed to you once you submitted the applicaiton. If you have any questions or issues with your ID#, please call Liberty University Online Academy at 1-866-418-8741, option 1.
• Go to: www.Liberty.edu and click on Student Login at the top of the page.
• Click Claim New Account below the Username/Password information.
• You will be providing the student’s information – not the parent’s information
• If you are receiving error messages and would like assistance with the claim account process, please call the IS Helpdesk at 866-447-2869.
• Upon completion of username/password creation, please close the window – you have now activated and have access to your @liberty.edu account!!
• Your @liberty.edu account gives you access to ASIST (Automated Student Information Services Tool) & your @liberty.edu webmail account!
• Go to www.liberty.edu – click the Student Login across the top of the screen– Log into your account – On the left hand side of your screen, you will see a heading Tools under which you will find ASIST and Webmail. Please explore these links to ensure that you have access.
Now that you have activated your account, please complete your enrollment by completing Financial Check-in. The detailed steps below will guide you through the Financial Check-in process.
Financial Check-in - Liberty University Online Academy Automated Confirmation Program
• Log onto the internet & go to www.liberty.edu
• Click the Student Login across the top of the screen
• Log on with your username and password
• Click ASIST
• Click Student
• Click Financial Check-in
• Click Get Started
• Select the term you are beginning (Fall or Spring) and Continue
• Read through the Policies and Procedures page - scroll to the bottom and click Continue
• On the Address Verification page, you MUST click View Addresses - then either close or minimize the new window/tab that opens (NOTE: Failure to successfully complete this process will "loop" you through Step 1 continuously)
• On the Summary of Account page, you will see any previous balance, tuition, fees, credits, and your balance - click Continue
• You have now come to the Payment Plan Selection page. Here you are able to view and select all available payment plan options, including full payment for homeschool programs (recommended), the 5-installment plan for homeschool programs, and the 10-installment plan for homeschool programs. Select a payment option and click Continue (Please note that your initial payment will be processed within 24-72 hours and remaining payments will be on the designated date each month)
• On Check-in Contract, you must enter either checking account or credit card information to be drafted in accordance with your selected installment plan (Note: This is an automated payment plan - you are not required to mail or call in payments).
• At the bottom of the Check-in Contract page, you will find the contract. Please read the contract, click the box that states "I agree to the terms and conditions above" and click Continue. This is a legal and binding contract.
• Print the “Thank you for Completing Financial Check-In – Please Print this Page for Your Records” page showing the details of your payment plan.
You have now completed Financial Check-In!! Please be sure to check your e-mail frequently over the coming weeks to receive important information concerning the start date of your upcoming online homeschooling school year.
Questions? Please feel free to contact Liberty Online Academy Student Accounts at 434-592-4877.
Financial Check-In Coordinator
Liberty University Distance Learning Program
Liberty University Online Academy
Student Accounts Office
1971 University Blvd
Lynchburg, VA 24501
Student Accounts Fax: 434-582-2620
Liberty University Online Academy Phone: 1-866-418-8741