Online Middle School
With the online middle school courses at Liberty University Online Academy you can prepare your young students for success in high school and beyond. Our certified teachers and responsive staff can help you nurture and educate your children in an ideal learning environment, with a Christian homeschooling curriculum. When you work with us you'll have access to all the resources and materials you need to give online middle school students a quality education and get them ready for the future.
Middle School Online Benefits
• Structured yet flexible homeschooling programs program.
• Customized learning plans to meet your student's educational needs.
• Flexible enrollment allows online middle school students to enroll any time throughout the year.
• Around-the-clock access to curriculum and grades.
• Academic, administrative and technical support.
• Certified teachers and responsive staff.
• Proven Christian homeschooling curriculum taught from a biblical perspective.
Access middle school courses and grades when it's convenient for you!
Participating in an online middle school program means that you will be able to access the Christian homeschooling curriculum 24/7, whenever it is most convenient for you. Online middle school classes also mean that you will be able to see the student's grades whenever you need to, and at Liberty University Online Academy we encourage you to do so. A quality education depends on you taking an active role in the process.
Customized Middle School Program
Getting started is easy. Once you've enrolled your online middle school student they will be asked to take a diagnostic/placement test which will allow us to discover the best coursework and class schedule for them. We don't believe in a “one size fits all” education program, and this way we can tailor a program to your online middle school student's individual needs.
Take a look at the online middle school courses we offer and find out how a Christian homeschooling curriculum can provide your young students with an academic and spiritual learning experience.