Welcome to the College of Osteopathic Medicine's Office of the Registrar. It is our privilege to provide excellent student record services and to gladly serve you.
Mission of the Registrar
It is our mission to contribute our time and resources to offer proactive assistance to your student record needs, and we are committed to doing our part to ensure the success of LUCOM’s students, alumni, faculty, and staff.
Duty of the Registrar
It is our duty to be exceptional stewards of our students’ academic information, and we are determined to protect the privacy and integrity of our student data according to the mandates of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).
Services of the Registrar
- Provide student course registration
- Publish the course schedule
- Certify and release student transcripts
- Assist with the ERAS application process
- Aid students with the preparation and registration for COMLEX and USMLE
- Supply enrollment and degree information
- Coordinates the degree evaluation and graduation processes
- Post grades
- Support the academic progress and standing processes
- Release student record information according to FERPA guidelines
Contact the Registrar
Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Center for Medical and Health Sciences
Attention: Registrar's Office
306 Liberty View Lane
Lynchburg, Va 24502
Office (434) 592-5200
Fax (434) 582-3902