Welcome to the Office of the Registrar at LUCOM. It is our privilege to provide excellent student record services and to gladly serve you.
Mission of the Registrar
The Registrar's Office seeks to honor God in serving the Liberty University community by preserving the integrity of academic records, monitoring and enforcing academic policy, and guiding student progress toward completion of their educational goals.
Duty of the Registrar
It is our duty to be exceptional stewards of our student-doctors’ academic information, and we are determined to protect the privacy and integrity of our student data according to the mandates of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).
Services of the Registrar
- Provide student course registration
- Certify and release student transcripts
- Assist with the ERAS application process
- Aid students with the preparation and registration for COMLEX and USMLE
- Supply enrollment and degree information
- Coordinates the degree evaluation and graduation processes
- Post grades
- Release student record information according to FERPA guidelines
- Process student name changes
Contact the Registrar
Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Center for Medical and Health Sciences
Attention: Registrar's Office
306 Liberty View Lane
Lynchburg, Va 24502
(434) 582-3902 (fax)