Employment Opportunities with Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine (LUCOM) are available by visiting Liberty University Human Resources. Current faculty positions are listed below.
LUCOM Academic Faculty Openings:
- Administrative Director of Medical Education, EdD/PhD
- Professor of Anatomy (Assistant/Associate), PhD
- Professor of Immunology/Microbiology (Assistant/Associate), emphasis in Bacteriology, PhD
- Professor of Microbiology (Assistant), PhD
- Professor of Psychology (Assistant/Associate), PhD or PsyD
- Professor of Physiology (Assistant/Associate)
- Professor of Pathology (Assistant/Associate), PhD
- Chair, Division of Community and Rural Medicine, DO/MD
- Chair, Division of Geriatrics, DO/MD
- Professor of Family Medicine (Assistant), DO/MD
- Professor of Internal Medicine (Assistant/Associate), DO/MD
- Professor of Gynecology (Assistant/Associate), with/without Obstetrics, DO/MD
- Professor of Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (Assistant), DO/MD
- Professor of Pathology (Assistant/Associate), DO/MD
- Professor of Pediatrics (Assistant/Associate), DO/MD
- Professor of Psychiatry (Assistant/Associate), DO/MD
- Professor of Specialty Medicine (Assistant), DO/MD
Candidate(s) must have a terminal degree unless otherwise noted, current board certification and be in good standing with the state and federal regulatory and licensing agencies.
Clinical faculty members are expected to contribute significantly to the collaborative development of interdisciplinary, integrative and competency-based medical curricula, to medical service, medical outreach and leadership commitments of LUCOM.
Biomedical and Clinical faculty are expected to contribute to research and scholarly contributions at LUCOM; protected time is provided.
LUCOM is recruiting for physicians to support GME expansion with our affiliates. We are seeking qualified physicians (DO/MD) to serve as program directors and/or D.I.O. for IM, FM, ED, general surgery, and psychiatry programs being planned for development at Centra Health Systems in Lynchburg, Va., Life Point Systems in Danville, Va., St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital in Effingham, Ill, and Palestine Regional Medical Center in Palestine, TX.
Interested candidates may inquire about a position and/or send letters of interest with their CV’s via email to Mrs. Vernetta Bolden, Assistant Director of Administration, at email@example.com with CLINICAL in the subject line, call (434) 592-6400 and ask to speak with Mrs. Bolden, or review Liberty’s Human Resources website.