The Campus Recreation Athletic Training Clinic is free to all Liberty students who have been injured while using a Campus Recreation facility or while participating in recreation events such as Intramural Sports. This service is provided by a certified and licensed athletic trainer, Kevin Fortier, who is able to evaluate, treat, and rehab any injuries or limitations that one may have or refer to the proper medical professional. The Clinic is located in LaHaye Recreation & Fitness Center below the Training Loft.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Patients must answer COVID-19 screening questions before entering the Athletic Training Room.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and encouraged to use before entering the Athletic Training Room.
- Masks, covering mouth and nose, must be worn at all times.
- 6 feet of distance must be maintained at all times between non-family members.
- All surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected between patients.
Athletic Training Hours
Hours are subject to change based on event schedules.