David’s Place is a fitness facility located on Campus East that houses a variety of fitness equipment, a cycle studio, a multi-purpose room, and an outdoor pool. David’s Place is open to students, faculty, and staff at all hours of operation. During the summer months, David’s Place Pool is also open to community members who purchase summer swim memberships.
David’s Place Fitness
David’s Place is a 5,000 square foot fitness facility located on Campus East available for all Liberty members to enjoy!
David’s Place is equipped with:
- Power mills
- Recumbent and upright bikes
- Water rowers
- Precor Queenax rig with assorted attachments
- Synrgy 180 with endless rope and wall ball target
- HD Bridge and Perimeter outfitted with Olympic power bars and plates
- Cycle Studio
David’s Place Pool
What better way to beat the summer heat than a David’s Place Pool membership? David’s Place Pool is a 60′ x 30′ heated outdoor recreational pool and pool deck outfitted with a grill, firepit, and plenty of chairs.
Does David’s Place have a lost and found?
- Yes. Lost items are kept at David’s Place for one week* before being moved to Montview Student Union. Items moved to Montview are kept in inventory at the ID & Campus Services office for 120 days. After 120 days, items not retrieved are donated to community-based organizations. You may visit the ID & Campus Services office in Montview Student Union, Room 1720 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (434) 582-7771. *Water bottles are disposed of after 3 business days.
Where can I find information on Summer Memberships?
- Summer Pool Pass information will be posted to our Memberships page each spring for the upcoming summer.
Who is eligible to exercise at David’s Place?
- Anyone with a membership to LaHaye Rec & Fit also has a membership for David’s Place Fitness. Faculty and staff who have the free Early Bird membership have access to all operational hours at David’s Place in addition to the limited hours at LaHaye Rec & Fit.
Precor Queenax Rig
HD Bridge and Perimeter