David’s Place is an alternate fitness and exercise facility featuring several group exercise studios and an outdoor pool open to Liberty University students, faculty, and staff. During the summer months, David’s Place is also open to the community who hold summer swim pass memberships.
- David’s Place Fitness is open for fitness and individual recreational activities.
- David’s Place Fitness is operating at a limited capacity.
- Masks must be worn unless exercising.
- 10 feet of distance must be maintained at all times between non-family members.
- Equipment is not available for checkout. Hand towels are available.
- Group Exercise classes are offered with a limited capacity.
David’s Place Fitness
David’s Place is a 5,000 square foot fitness facility located on East Campus available for all Liberty members to enjoy!
David’s Place is equipped with:
- Power mills
- Recumbent and upright bikes
- Water rowers
- Precor Queenax rig with assorted attachments
- Synrgy 180 with endless rope and wall ball target
- HD Bridge and Perimeter outfitted with Olympic power bars and plates
- Cycle Studio
David’s Place Pool
What better way to beat the summer heat than a David’s Place Pool membership? David’s Place Pool is a heated outdoor pool and pool deck outfitted with a grill, firepit, and plenty of chairs.
The Multipurpose Room at David’s Place is perfect for your reservation. Whether you’re looking to rehearse for Coffeehouse or as a dance group, David’s Place can accommodate you.