Clinical Collaboration and Education News
Keep up to date with the Office Clinical Collaboration and Education at LUCOM. More trips and outreach opportunities are currently in development. Would you like to volunteer for a future international outreach trip? Email Medical Outreach at LUCOMOutreach@liberty.edu.
- Dec. 19, 2017. LUCOM partners with Samaritan's Purse for fourth-year international rotations.
- Nov. 13, 2017. LUCOM student-doctors host OMM clinic for Martinsville community.
- May 18, 2017. LUCOM Medical Outreach hosts second Helping Hands Black Tie Gala.
- April 28, 2017. LUCOM Medical Outreach prepares for second Helping Hands Black Tie Gala.
- April 8, 2017. LUCOM provides free healthcare to Lynchburg community.
- April 5, 2017. LUCOM to host Lynchburg Community Care Collaboration event.
- Nov. 16, 2016. LUCOM opens arms to local community, hosts free clinic in Martinsville
- Aug. 9, 2016. LUCOM student-doctors visit school system for community outreach, offer physical exams for athlete eligibility
- July 27, 2016. LUCOM, Hope of Life International partnership strengthens with third international outreach
- May 10, 2016. LUCOM works with South Virginia health center to provide access to health care
- May 2, 2016. LUCOM hosts first successful Helping Hands gala for medical outreach with keynote speaker Dr. Rigoberta Menchú Tum, 1992 Nobel Peace Prize winner
- April 21, 2016. Student-doctors, faculty reflect on March medical outreach in Guatemala
- March 9, 2016. LUCOM student-doctors, faculty prepare to return to Guatemala
- March 1, 2016. LUCOM hosts first fundraiser talent-show Stars for Guatemala
- Oct. 28, 2015. LUCOM holds first domestic outreach event in Southern Virginia
- Oct. 26, 2015. LUCOM partnership with Hope of Life International evolves
- Aug. 28, 2015. LUCOM travels to Guatemala for first medical outreach