A Book Voucher is used to order books without paying out of pocket. A Book Voucher is a charge on a student’s account covered by Financial Aid, the voucher is not free. To estimate your needed book voucher advance amount, contact the Liberty University Barnes & Noble Bookstore.
The bookstore is located on Main Campus across from the Hancock Welcome Center with the following hours:
- Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, 12 - 7 p.m.
Additional Book Voucher Information:
- Book Vouchers are charged to the student's account and are incorporated into the Financial Check-In payment arrangements
- Students must add the voucher on the book voucher screen of Financial Check In; and then accept and continue until they receive a confirmation page
- Upon completion of Financial Check-In, the book voucher funds will become available approximately 40 days prior to the start of the term
- Book Vouchers within Financial Check-In may ONLY be used at the Barnes & Noble on campus bookstore
- Book vouchers CANNOT be reduced after they have been requested.
- Any unused portion will be returned to the student's account prior to the end of the term
- Book Vouchers are accessed through use of the Flames Card
You can make several purchases at the bookstore up until the expiration date or until you have spent the full amount of your voucher, whichever comes first.