|Get More Info|
Employment Opportunities at Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine (LUCOM) are listed below. Additional information is available through Liberty University Human Resources.
- View the Non-Discrimination Policy
- Liberty University offers Equal Opportunity Employment
- Email LUCOM at LUCOMinfo@liberty.edu for more information
LUCOM Academic Faculty Openings
Faculty rank commensurate with experience
- Administrative Director of Medical Education, EdD/PhD
- Anatomy Faculty - rank commensurate with experience
- Physiology Faculty - rank commensurate with experience
- Microbiology Faculty - rank commensurate with experience
- Psychology Faculty - rank commensurate with experience
- Pathology Faculty - rank commensurate with experience
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine Faculty - rank commensurate with experience
- Pathology Faculty (Board) - rank commensurate with experience
- Pediatrics Faculty - rank commensurate with experience
- Special Medicine Faculty - rank commensurate with experience
Candidate(s) must have a terminal degree unless otherwise noted, current board certification and be in good standing with the state and federal regulatory and licensing agencies.
Clinical faculty members are expected to contribute significantly to the collaborative development of interdisciplinary, integrative and competency-based medical curricula, to medical service, medical outreach and leadership commitments of LUCOM.
Biomedical and clinical faculty are expected to contribute to research and scholarly contributions at LUCOM; protected time is provided.
LUCOM is recruiting for physicians to support GME expansion with our affiliates. We are seeking qualified physicians (DO/MD) to serve as program directors and/or DIO for IM, FM, ED, general surgery, and psychiatry programs being planned for development at Centra Health Systems in Lynchburg, Va., Life Point Systems in Danville, Va., St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital in Effingham, Ill, and Palestine Regional Medical Center in Palestine, TX.
Interested candidates may inquire about a position and/or send letters of interest with their CV’s to Mrs. Vernetta Bolden, assistant director of Administration, at LUCOMINFO@liberty.edu with CLINICAL in the subject line. You can also call (434) 592-6400 and ask to speak with Mrs. Bolden, or visit Liberty.edu/HumanResources.
It is the policy of Liberty University and all of its affiliated colleges and organizations to not unlawfully engage in discrimination or harassment against any person because of race, color, religion or creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, non-disqualifying disability, age, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, political beliefs or affiliations.
Liberty University and Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine comply with all federal and state nondiscrimination, equal opportunity and affirmative action laws, orders and regulation, including compliance with Title VII, Title VI, Title, III, Title II, Rehabilitation Act, ADA, Title IX, and including legal standards requiring respect for its right to act in furtherance of its religious objective and mission. Liberty has the right, under federal law, to apply religious criteria to employment decisions regarding its staff and faculty.
Read more information about the Liberty University Non-Discrimination Policy.