Summer Music Camps
Welcome to Liberty University Summer Music Camps
We are thrilled that you are considering joining us for one or both of these incredible experiences. Summer is a great time to interact with your peers and work with world-class musicians and worship leaders at our camps.
Whether you are a serious, all-state caliber musician, a worship leader at your church, or a beginner who just loves being around other musicians leading worship or performing, Liberty University Summer Music Camps have a place for you.
2019 Summer Camps
Campers must have attended grades 8-12 in the 2018-2019 school year.
- All ability levels
- Campers should have at least one year of school instruction or equivalent.
- No audition is required to register. However, an online video submission is required for placement.
- Campers should prepare the following for their online video submission:
- Two solo pieces that best demonstrate your playing ability
- Instrumentalists must prepare two scales of your choice
- A sample of original work (Commercial Music and Worship Camp attendees who choose Film Scoring or Songwriting Emphases)
- Includes tuition and two meals per day. No housing.
- Price: $520
- Cost includes tuition and housing with three meals per day.
- Early bird price: $675
- Regular price: $775
- Campers may wish to bring a small amount of extra money for snacks.
- We provide a “canteen” where students are welcome to purchase snacks. We recommend $20 for the week.
- Snack money may be deposited for the week during camp check-in.
Youth Band Package
Come as a team – train as a team. This opportunity is designed to help grow your youth band (up to 5 members) in their musicianship, improvisation skills, and team building. Attending camp as a youth band provides a $50 discount per band member.
Youth Bands will rehearse together and present their worship set at the end of the week. Each youth band member will still have the opportunity to choose his/her emphasis for their specific instrument and the opportunity to sign-up for private lessons with a professor.
Though it is not required to bring your whole praise band, we offer a discount if you or your church would like to send your youth band (up to five members) to camp as a team to learn and rehearse together.
- Early bird price: $625 (per band member)
- Early bird price: $3,125 (per band)
- Regular price: $725 (per band member)
- Regular price per band: $3,625 (per band)
If you are interested in our Youth Band Package, call (434) 592-6563 for more information. This package is only available for Music and Worship Camp.
Do you need to be picked up at the airport or bus station? Contact the Camp office at (434) 592-6563 to schedule a pickup. Deadline to request shuttle service is two weeks before your camp starts.