The LUCOM Office of External Affairs and Faculty Development offers faculty programs and web-based guides and tools that will inform and support you as a new faculty member. As you explore our resources, you will find useful information that will aid in your transition to LUCOM.
We look forward to seeing you at new faculty events. If you have questions, please email the Faculty Development Office at LUCOMfacultydev@liberty.edu.
Faculty Development Schedule Spring 2019
See session descriptions below
|Jan. 10||12-1 p.m.||IAMSE Webinar||CMHS 3115|
|Jan. 17||12-1 p.m.||IAMSE Webinar||CMHS 3115|
|Jan. 24||12-1 p.m.||IAMSE Webinar||CMHS 3115|
|Jan. 31||12-1 p.m.||IAMSE Webinar||CMHS 3115|
|Feb. 7||12-1 p.m.||IAMSE Webinar||CMHS 3115|
|March 19||9 a.m.-2 p.m.||Speed of Trust (Part 2)||CMHS 1047|
About the Sessions
IAMSE Webinar Series
- Thursday, Jan. 10, 2019
- "Overview and Introduction of the Learning Environment"
- Thursday, Jan. 17, 2019
- "The Learning Environment: An International Perspective"
- Thursday, January 24, 2019
- "The Learning Environment during Residency"
- Thursday, January 31, 2019
- "Learning Environment Panel featuring Discussion from Osteopathic Nursing and PA Perspectives"
- Thursday, February 7, 2019
- "System and Case Studies"
- Monday, March 19, 2018
- "Learning at the Speed of Trust, Part 2"
- Presenter: Dr. Alisa Dyson
It is the policy of the LUCOM Faculty Development and CME Office to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all its educational programs. All participating faculty is expected to disclose to the participants any real or apparent conflict of interest related to the content of their presentations.