At the Academic Success Center, we provide study strategies through one-on-one mentoring with faculty members to equip you with methods that will strengthen your academic experience.
Make an appointment with one of our faculty members to receive individual assistance with one of the following:
- Procrastination & Time Management
- Active Listening
- Study Tips such as:
- Reading College Textbooks
- Memory Improvement
- Or any other Academic Success topic!
After clicking on Schedule Appointment:
- Click on the drop-down box for Type and search for “Faculty Mentoring.”
- Scroll down to the counselors box and select the professor with whom you are making an appointment.
- Click on “check availability.”
- Choose an available appointment time.
If you do not immediately see the options above, select “Request An Appointment” under the Career Tools and Advising box on the right side of the homepage.