Virginia’s Phase 3 Update
Prior to Visiting the Training Clinic:
- Must have an appointment (unless it is a current, onsite injury)
- Temperature must be checked before coming into the room
- Must wear a mask
- Must use hand sanitizer
- Must be walked in by athletic trainer or his assistant(s)
After Visiting the Training Clinic:
- Report any covid symptoms
- Answer if they have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive
- Social distance from others and sit only where directed
The Athletic Training Clinic is FREE to all Liberty students who have been injured while using a Campus Recreation facility or while participating in recreation events such as Intramural Sports. This service is provided by a certified and licensed athletic trainer who is able to evaluate, treat, and rehab any injuries or limitations that one may have or refer to the proper medical professional.
Athletic Training Hours
- Hours are subject to change.
- Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- The clinic is located in LaHaye Recreation & Fitness Center underneath the Training Loft.