All Intramural Sports registration is done through IMLeagues. IMLeagues keeps track of scheduling, statistics, player information. An IMLeagues account is required by anyone playing an intramural sport at Liberty.
Benefits of IMLeagues:
- Customizable team pages
- Message boards where team members can interact with each other
- A “player card” that tracks team records for players’ entire Intramural career
- Free live web support
How to Create an Account:
- Go to IMLeagues and click Create Account at the top right of the page.
- Enter your information using your Liberty email and submit.
- You should be automatically joined to Liberty’s IMS page, if not you can search for Liberty University by clicking the “Schools” link.
How to sign up:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page.
- The current sports will be displayed and just click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in Men’s, Women’s, or Coed. Not all sports will have a league for each.
- You can join the sport one of three ways: Create a team (for team captains), Join a team, Join as a Free Agent.
How to Create a Team:
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they have already registered on IMLeagues you can search for their name and invite them.
- If they have not registered on IMLeagues just scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
Ways to Join a Team:
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at the top right of every page.
- Accept a request from the captain to join his team.
- Find the team and captain name on the Division/League page and request to join.
- Go to the Captain’s player card page, view the team, and request to join.
How to Join as a Free Agent:
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many sports as you wish to play, just remember some leagues will overlap as to the times they will play.
- You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
- The more information you post about yourself, like skill level and years played, might give you a greater chance of being asked to join a team.
- There is no guarantee that you will be placed on a team if you sign up as a free agent.