Employment and CSER Opportunities
Interested in working for Campus Recreation for the 2021-2022 school year? Join us in-person so we can answer any questions you may have about what it’s like to work for us! This is not an interview, but a way for us to connect with potential candidates looking to find out more info about our various opportunities that are available.
March 30 | 1-4 P.M. | LaHaye Rotunda
- Must graduate between Dec 2021–May 2025 to be considered
- Various staff members will be present to explain our available positions and answer questions
- Job descriptions and handouts will be available
Campus Recreation Office
- Marketing & Creative
Work with the Campus Recreation and learn transferable skills such as interviewing, portfolio development, resume and cover letter development, and public speaking. This internship is open to graphic designers, photographers, and videographers. While in this internship you will be required to develop materials and assist other creatives on our marketing team to complete excellent work in a timely manner.
- Contribute and work well with a creative team
- Manage and complete assigned projects on time
- Complete 2 presentations
- Available 15-18 hours/week for the duration of the internship
Applicable Majors (Undergrad and Graduate)
- Studio and Digital Arts: Graphic Design
- Cinematic Arts
- If you are skilled as a creative but not pursuing your skillset as your degree, you are still welcome to apply.
- Summer 2021 – March 15, 2021
- Fall 2021 – June 14, 2021
- Spring 2022 – November 15, 2021
- Please email email@example.com with your resume and portfolio if you are interested in applying.
- Be attentive to your major’s internship deadlines if you are pursuing an internship for course credit
LaHaye Rec & Fit
- Outdoor Adventure Staff
- Outfitter Staff
We are continually seeking students to partner with us to maintain the Liberty Mountain Trail System by cleaning our trails. Students who sign up for the cleaning crew (30 spots available) can volunteer during operating hours Thursday-Sunday.
Montview Bowling Alley and Montview Game Room
- Member Services
Liberty Mountain Equestrian Center
CSER positions are available. These positions typically help with barn maintenance and do not interact with horses directly. If interested, please email the Equestrian Center.