Employment and CSER Opportunities
Campus Recreation Office
- Marketing & Creative
Work with the Campus Recreation and learn transferable skills such as interviewing, portfolio development, resume and cover letter development, and public speaking. This internship is open to graphic designers, photographers, and videographers. While in this internship you will be required to develop materials and assist other creatives on our marketing team to complete excellent work in a timely manner.
- Contribute and work well with a creative team
- Manage and complete assigned projects on time
- Complete 1 presentation
- Available 12-15 hours/week for the duration of the internship
Applicable Majors (Undergrad and Graduate)
- Studio and Digital Arts: Graphic Design
- Digital Media
- Strategic Communications
- Cinematic Arts
- If you are skilled as a creative but not pursuing your skillset as your degree, you are still welcome to apply.
- Fall 2021 – June 14, 2021
- Spring 2022 – November 15, 2021
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and portfolio if you are interested in applying.
- Be attentive to your major’s internship deadlines if you are pursuing an internship for course credit
LaHaye Rec & Fit
- Summer Temp Lifeguard
- Operations Assistant
- Rock Wall Monitor
- Personal Trainer
- Group Exercise Instructor
- Part-Time Personal Trainer
- Outdoor Adventure Staff
- Outfitter Staff
We are continually seeking students to partner with us to maintain the Liberty Mountain Trail System by cleaning our trails. Students who sign up for the cleaning crew (30 spots available) can volunteer during operating hours Thursday-Sunday.
Montview Bowling Alley and Montview Game Room
- Member Services Staff
Liberty Mountain Equestrian Center
CSER positions are available. These positions typically help with barn maintenance and do not interact with horses directly. If interested, please email the Equestrian Center.