- Indoor and Outdoor Soccer
- Indoor Volleyball
- Beach Volleyball
- Flag Football
- Ultimate Frisbee
Student Employee Positions
Because of Liberty’s transition to Workday, all Campus Rec job postings can be found at Liberty.edu/HR.
Part-Time & Full-Time Positions
Marketing & Creative Internships
Work with the Campus Recreation and learn transferable skills such as interviewing, portfolio development, resume and cover letter development, and public speaking. While in this internship you will be required to develop materials and assist other creatives on our marketing team to complete excellent work in a timely manner. At this time, marketing internships are only available for Liberty University students.
- Available 12-15 hours/week for the duration of the internship
- Junior or Senior classification in one of the following majors:
- Studio and Digital Arts: Graphic Design
- Digital Media
- Strategic Communications
- Cinematic Arts
Applying & Deadlines
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and portfolio if you are interested in applying.
- Be attentive to your major’s internship deadlines if you are pursuing an internship for course credit.
Hydaway Outdoor Center CSER
We are continually seeking students to partner with us to maintain the Liberty Mountain Trail System by cleaning our trails. Students who sign up for the cleaning crew (30 spots available) can volunteer during operating hours Thursday-Sunday. To express interest, please email email@example.com.
Equestrian Center CSER
These positions typically help with barn maintenance and do not interact with horses directly. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.