Catherine Schuller, MD, FACOG
Assistant Professor of Women's Health
- MD, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
- BS, University of Virginia
Dr. Schuller completed her residency at the University of Kentucky where she was honored to serve as Chief Resident. She won many teaching awards during her time at the University of Kentucky and is most proud of being designated the best resident educator throughout all specialties.
Today, Dr. Schuller works under the guidance of Dr. John Pierce in addition to serving as partners together at Women’s Health Services of Central Virginia where they practice full spectrum obstetrics and gynecology.
Dr. Schuller currently serves as an Assistant Professor in Women’s Health at LUCOM.
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Patient-Centered Medicine - PCM
- Women's Health - WH
- Obstetrics and Gynecology