Mark E. Rolfs, DO, PharmD
Assistant Professor of Family Medicine
- DO, Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine
- PharmD, University of Washington
- BA, University of Washington
- BS, University of Washington
- Certificate in Biblical Studies, Multnomah Biblical Seminary
Mark E. Rolfs, DO completed a combined internal medicine/family medicine residency at St. Vincent Health in Indianapolis, IN, where he served as chief resident. With special interests in musculoskeletal medicine, osteopathic manipulation, PRP/Prolotherapy and athletics, Dr. Rolfs returned to VCOM/Virginia Tech to complete a Sports Medicine Fellowship.
Mark Rolfs serves as an Assistant Professor of Family Medicine and as a team physician for both the Liberty University Flames and Lynchburg College Hornets.
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Physicians
- American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Patient-Centered Medicine - PCM
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine - OMM
- OMM for treatment of concussion