Medical Outreach News
Keep up to date with the Office of Medical Outreach and International Medicine at LUCOM. More trips and outreach opportunities are currently in development. Would you like to volunteer for a future international outreach trip? Email Medical Outreach at LUCOMOutreach@liberty.edu.
- April 28, 2017. LUCOM Medical Outreach prepares for second Helping Hands Black Tie Gala.
- Nov. 16, 2016. LUCOM opens arms to local community, hosts free clinic in Martinsville
- Aug. 9, 2016. LUCOM student-doctors visit school system for community outreach, offer physical exams for athlete eligibility
- July 27, 2016. LUCOM, Hope of Life International partnership strengthens with third international outreach
- May 10, 2016. LUCOM works with South Virginia health center to provide access to health care
- May 2, 2016. LUCOM hosts first successful Helping Hands gala for medical outreach with keynote speaker Dr. Rigoberta Menchú Tum, 1992 Nobel Peace Prize winner
- April 21, 2016. Student-doctors, faculty reflect on March medical outreach in Guatemala
- March 9, 2016. LUCOM student-doctors, faculty prepare to return to Guatemala
- March 1, 2016. LUCOM hosts first fundraiser talent-show Stars for Guatemala
- Oct. 28, 2015. LUCOM holds first domestic outreach event in Southern Virginia
- Oct. 26, 2015. LUCOM partnership with Hope of Life International evolves
- Aug. 28, 2015. LUCOM travels to Guatemala for first medical outreach