Training Program: Employee Weight Loss Training Program
- 5:30-6:30 pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- LaHaye Recreation and Fitness Center
- Program participants: Liberty Faculty/Staff
Participants will meet with a LaHaye Personal Trainer three times a week for 10 weeks to progress through a weight loss specific training program. One day per week participants will have a small group session with the registered dietician to discuss specific topics relevant to weight loss and better health. Two days per week participants will have an hour long workout with the trainer. Participants can expect to set goals, learn fundamentals of effective fitness programming, gain strength, endurance and decrease body fat.
- Applications accepted until June 3rd
- Participants selected June 6th
- Participants must pay by June 7th prior to first session
- June 7th - August 11th
- Tuesday/Thursday- 5:30-6:30 pm: Workouts with Trainer
- Wednesday- 5:30-6:30 pm: Meetings with Dietician
Cost: $50 per person
How To Apply: Fill out the Weight Loss Training Program Application at the LaHaye front desk. Only 15 applicants will be accepted based on order they are received, need and desire to fully participate in the program. Once accepted applicant is expected to pay prior to the first session.
10 Miler Training Program
- 5:30 pm
- Sign-Ups: June 13th- July 7th at the LaHaye Recreation and Fitness Center Front Desk.
- Training plan sent: July 14th
- 1st group run: Thursday, July 21st
- 1 day/week group run held on Thursday evenings at 5:30pm- meeting location on campus varies each week
- Personalized 10 week training program for each participant (based on current fitness level, needs throughout the program, past injuries, and running history)
- Support from fellow participants and trainers
Cost: $50 upfront