When you attend an Open House event at LUCOM, you’ll get to tour our world-class facilities and learn about our program while you meet our dean and interact with current students. Or, you can schedule a personal tour at your convenience.
Open House Event
The spring event has been cancelled.
Schedule a Personal Visit
Contact the Office of Admissions:
Visit Our Open House and Learn More About LUCOM
So, You’re Interested in Becoming a Physician!
Do you know the difference between allopathic and osteopathic practices? We can answer your questions at our next Open House.
- A Fall 2020 Open House is currently being planned. A date will be announced soon.
During a LUCOM Open House event, you are able to meet LUCOM Dean Peter A. Bell, DO, and tour the Center for Medical and Health Sciences. You will learn about admissions requirements and class demographics from the Office of Admissions.
Hear From Faculty About:
- LUCOM curriculum
- Medical outreach opportunities
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM)
Learn From Current Student-Doctors About:
- Lecture and lab formats
- Forming study habits and support groups
- The importance of taking time to de-stress