BS in Aeronautics: Global Studies
Residential Aeronautics: Global Studies Program
Prepare to serve as a pilot for faith-based aviation organizations. Through the B.S. in Aeronautics: Global Studies, you will gain the knowledge, leadership skills, and strong Christian character you need to succeed in your role.
In the School of Aeronautics, you also have the opportunity to earn an aircraft maintenance certificate to serve as a mechanic as well as a pilot.
As we seek to fulfill the Great Commission, there is a great need for pilots and mechanics with a heart to serve in the mission field.
126 credit hours
Program of Study (DCP)
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
Courses You Could Take
- Commercial Flight II (AVIA 326)
- Aviation Human Factors (AVIA 400)
- Confined Area Operations (AVIA 450)
- FAA Part 141 Flight Instruction
- Financial Aid Available
- Post-9/11 GI Bill® & Yellow Ribbon Available
- Regional Airline Hiring Agreements
- Restricted “Reduced-Hour” Airline Transport Pilot Program
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
Costs & Financial Aid
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.