BS in Aeronautics: Global Studies
Prepare to serve as a pilot for faith-based aviation organizations. Through the B.S. in Aeronautics: Global Studies, you will gain the knowledge, leadership skills, and strong Christian character you need to succeed in your role.
In the School of Aeronautics, you also have the opportunity to earn an aircraft maintenance certificate to serve as a mechanic as well as a pilot.
As we seek to fulfill the Great Commission, there is a great need for pilots and mechanics with a heart to serve in the mission field.
Program of Study (DCP)
Courses You Could Take
- Commercial Flight
- Aviation Human Factors
- Evangelism & Christian Life
- FAA Part 141 Flight Instruction
- Financial Aid Available
- Post-9/11 GI Bill® & Yellow Ribbon Available
- Regional Airline Hiring Agreements
- Restricted “Reduced-Hour” Airline Transport Pilot Program
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
Costs & Financial Aid
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.