BS in Aviation Maintenance: Management
Expand your Aviation Maintenance Technician School (A&P) training for FAA aviation mechanic licensure with your Bachelor of Science in Aviation Maintenance: Management.
This degree builds on and strengthens the fundamental skills and principles taught during your AMTS training. Here, you’ll explore broader topics facing an FAA licensed mechanic such as Human Factors and Safety. The Management Cognate gives you the skills to serve in leadership and management positions in an aviation maintenance business.
With this degree, you will earn your FAA mechanic certification with both Airframe and Powerplant rating.
- 125 credit hours
Courses You Could Take
- Principles of Aviation Administration (AVIA 314)
- Aviation Organization Ethics (AVIA 472)
- Aviation Maintenance Operations (AVMX 451)
Program of Study (DCP)
- Accelerated 12-month FAA Part 147 Maintenance Training
- Financial Aid Available
- Post-9/11 GI Bill® & Yellow Ribbon Available
- Onsite FAA testing
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
Costs & Financial Aid
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.