BS in Aeronautics: Military
Residential Aeronautics: Military Concentration Program
Pursue a career as a pilot in military services including active duty, reserve, and National Guard forces as well as Air Force and Army ROTC. Through the Bachelor of Science in Aeronautics: Military concentration, you will gain the knowledge, leadership skills, and strong Christian character you need to succeed in your role.
The U.S. military is in need of pilots who possess outstanding character and leadership skills. And in the School of Aeronautics at Liberty University, you will be mentored by faculty who have held careers as military leaders and pilots.
Note: this program is not a military pilot commissioning ascension program. For more information on military pilot commissioning ascension, you must contact AFROTC or Army ROTC.
123 credit hours
Program of Study (DCP)
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
Courses You Could Take
- Introduction of Space Flight (AVIA 250)
- Aviation Leadership (AVIA 245)
- Airplane Aerodynamics (AVIA 305)
- Instrument Flight (AVIA 320)
- FAA Part 141 Flight Instruction
- Financial Aid Available
- Post-9/11 GI Bill® & Yellow Ribbon Available
- Regional Airline Hiring Agreements
- Restricted “Reduced-Hour” Airline Transport Pilot Program
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
Costs & Financial Aid
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.