Policies & Forms

Other resources

Our office

I'm looking for...

Commonly Used Student Forms

Department Forms

Other Forms & Information

Certificate Programs


Undergraduate - Resident Students

Undergraduate - Online Students

Graduate Resident & Online Students


Please note: Forms that do not appear on the web must be obtained from the Registrar's Office or your Academic Advisor. Many forms apply only to residential programs and not the online learning program, and vice versa. All forms must be completed and processed according to the guidelines in the 2013-2014 Academic Policy Handbook and the University Catalog in order to be considered official. Please call (434) 592-5100 if you need additional information.