After graduating with her BSN in 1987, Professor Harvey joined the United States Air Force where she worked as a nurse for 6 years and was blessed to have diversely rich nursing experiences. Since her time in the Air Force, she has had several different nursing experiences which include: gastrointestinal clinic nurse, school nurse, Quality Council Chair, and Long-Term Acute Care Floor (LTAC) nurse. She began working as an adjunct faculty at Liberty University in January 2010. Professor Harvey became full-time faculty Fall 2017. Her life verse is 2 Cor. 5:9a “So, we make it our goal to please Him.” It is her passion and desire for her students to know and experience the joy of a life fully abandoned to their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- Society for Simulation in Nursing
- Nurses Christian Fellowship
- NURS 200: Nursing Process Application
- NURS 210: Health Assessment
- NURS 221: Fundamentals in Nursing
- NURS 301/302: Simulation Clinicals