New Location for Video Recordings
Video recordings for Microsoft Teams are now saved in Microsoft OneDrive. Previous video recordings are located in Microsoft Streams. Refer to the step-by-step guide; and if you have any questions, please use the support links below.
Microsoft Teams brings together the full breadth and depth of Microsoft 365, to provide a true chatbased hub for teamwork and give customers the opportunity to create a more open, fluid, and digital environment. Microsoft Teams is built on existing Microsoft technologies woven together by Microsoft 365 Groups.
Teams provides a persistent chat capability, calling and meetings, easy access to other components of Microsoft 365 as well as a robust extensibility story. This provides a hub for teamwork that is appropriate for enterprise companies, small organizations and everyone in between.
With Microsoft Teams, you can ‘@‘ somebody to grab their attention by sending them a notification.
Effectively collaborate with everyone on projects or loop in another department by utilizing Microsoft Teams’ group chat feature.
Take conversations to the next level with in-app video calls. It’s another way that teams makes your conversations more meaningful.
Microsoft offers video training on how to use Microsoft Teams on all of your devices. We have also provide training guides, which you can view and download at anytime. If we are missing something, please let us know by emailing ITTraining@liberty.edu, and we will add it to the resources below.
- How to Share a Microsoft Teams OneDrive Recording
- How to Install Microsoft Teams
- How to Enable System Audio in a MS Teams Meeting
- How to Change Settings in Microsoft Teams
- How to Call and Chat in Microsoft Teams
- How to Start an Instant Meeting in Teams
- How to Schedule a Teams Meeting in Microsoft Teams
- How to Schedule a Teams Meeting in Outlook (Windows)
- How to Schedule a Teams Meeting in Outlook (Mac)
- How to Configure Meeting Options
- How to Attend Meetings in Microsoft Teams
- How to Change Roles in a MS Teams Meeting
- How to Share Your Screen During a Meeting
- How to Change Video Permissions in Microsoft Teams
- How to Share Recorded Meetings in Microsoft Streams
- How to Create Meetings Using a Canvas Course Roster
- How to Add Microsoft Stream Recording to Your Blackboard Course
- How to Add Microsoft Stream Recording to Your Canvas Course
Support for Teams
- Need help with Teams? Microsoft offers video training for all your devices. We also provide training guides above.
- Need group training? Email us at ITTraining@liberty.edu, and we will schedule a training session at your convenience.
- Need preset backgrounds? Install these Liberty approved backgrounds on your Mac to use during video calls (*note: the installer for Windows is coming soon).
- Need technical assistance? Contact the IT HelpDesk by phone or live chat, and we will help troubleshoot the problem.