Desktops and Laptops for Sale
Liberty University IT Surplus offers used computers and accessories for sale via the auction site GovDeals. You can check out our current offerings by going to our GovDeals auction page.
Faculty and Staff can email ITInventory@liberty.edu to request current stock of laptops and desktops for sale. By partnering with the HelpDesk, available models will be set up to purchase both on-campus at the Green Hall (1539) and DeMoss Hall (2414) HelpDesk Offices and at our 12th Street location. For those wishing to view devices in person, we ask for 24 hours notice to schedule a time.
Payment will be handled via a link to our online storefront that will be sent out to customers and covers our transfer of ownership policies as well.
Please Note: Availability and quantity of items will vary throughout the year, and no guarantees are made of what will be submitted for sale.
Faculty and Staff Buybacks
Liberty University Faculty and Staff have the option of buying back their computers during the Life Cycle Management process. Please speak with the HelpDesk technician handling the transfer of your computer to start that process if you are interested in buying back your old device.
- NO WARRANTY on these computer is available. All items are sold as-is.
- NO SUPPORT is available for these computers from the IT HelpDesk.
- WE WILL NOT SHIP COMPUTERS; all purchases must be made IN PERSON at our warehouse.
- These computers are surplus computers that have been used by Liberty faculty & staff and serviced by our IT department and may have scratches, dents, or other imperfections.
- The batteries on our laptops may be older and may not hold a charge as long as a newer battery.
- We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in our listings.
- For buyback devices purchased by Faculty or Staff: Acceptable payments for computers include cash (exact amount please) and major credit & debit cards. We are not able to accept checks.