Liberty University’s Information Services (IS) department supports all technology-related services, products, and projects. In order to better serve our customers, IS formed Liberty’s first technology council in the Fall of 2015 that focused on facilitating feedback on Liberty’s top services. Today, our Student Technology Council (STC) meets 4 times a semester to give innovative ideas and address any concerns.
Submit an STC Application
Technology Council’s Impact
STC has influenced many technology improvements across campus. Some of our top highlights include:
- Real-time Bus Tracking on LU Today
- Computer Lab Availability on LU Today
- Laundry Availability Function on LU Today
Want to Join?
Do you have ideas about how to improve technology around campus? Then you can join our technology councils! Please submit a registration via email by filling out each provided section.
- Meeting Frequency: 3 times a semester
- Invites: Before each meeting, all participants who registered for the councils will receive a meeting invite with the date, time, and location.
- Resident Students are Welcome: No technical experience is required.