Access myLUSign In
The myLU portal offers a new look that creates an improved user-friendly experience that is personalized for our students on both desktop and mobile. Content has been organized in a way that allows our students to get personalized information and LU campus updates in a single location.
The newsfeed in myLU is a place for users to view information about their upcoming academic schedule while simultaneously keeping up with the happenings around campus.
Ease of Access
See a quick view of items associated with your current academic career. Easily access your email from the home screen and respond quickly while on the go.
We’ve made it more convenient for you to stay up-to-date with various activities and events here at Liberty University. Take advantage of a seamless myLU experience across desktop and mobile from your phone or tablet. With widget updates and improved navigation the myLU app has been redesigned for the current user.
- For more information on myLU, please check out out our training document.
- To learn how to customize your Newsfeed, check out our Newsfeed Settings training document and video.
- To learn how to customize navigation menus in myLU, check out our Customizable Navigation Sets training document and video.
- To learn how to designate digital successors, check out our Digital Legacy Successors training document.
- For technical support on myLU, please contact the IT HelpDesk.