Microsoft Outlook (Email)
Liberty University provides each student, faculty, and staff member with Microsoft Office 365. This includes Microsoft Outlook which is a 50 GB email account for both personal and professional use. Stay connected and organized anywhere, anytime with Microsoft Outlook.
- Send and receive emails safely and securely
- Ability to remotely wipe email data from your phone
- Email data is automatically backed up every 24 hours
- Easily share calendars and schedule meetings and appointments
- Access your email from your phone with the Outlook mobile app
- Need help with Outlook? Microsoft offers Outlook training for all your devices.
- Need department training? Get in touch with IT Training, and one of our trainers will schedule a training session at your convenience.
- Need technical assistance? Contact the IT HelpDesk by phone or live chat, and one of our agents will help troubleshoot the problem.
- Need help with a suspicious email? Check out our tips & tricks to keep you and your information safe.